Re: E28 Improvement

Walt,

I am sure almost everyone else is going to suggest this, so what the hey! I
will too.  E 30 325 rear diff, 3.73 ratio w/Limited slip.  Best bang for the
buck!  I just bought one for $400 with a strong LSD unit.  Replace a couple of
seals and put your rear cover plate on and there it is!   Ask Rob Levinson
about it.  If not that buy a Turner Motorsports chip (actually Jim C. chip)  I
couldn't believe the difference it made to my 535i. Hope that helps.

Nathan
85 535i