<E30> SRS light reset? (Brett?)

The SRS light blinks upon startup and then stays on in my '92 E30
iC.<br>
That has happened before, the light was reset by dealer 4 months
ago.<br>
Is there a way to reset it myself? Is there a way to read the trouble
code?<br>
Thanks. Mike.S<br>
PS. Thanks to everyone who replied about my PPPP on OBC. Taking out fuse
21 for a few seconds fixed that. Strangely, in owners manual only fuse 25
is shown to have anything to do with OBC, had to rifle through Bentley to
figure that one out.
<BR>