rattling e63 sun roof

Hey digesters, I have a rattling sunroof on my '95 M3.  The part that
rattles is the piece inside the car, not the metal part on the roof.  It
rattles like mad when the sun roof is at tilted position.  My dealer did
something with the outer piece, I think they changed the little arms
that prop the metal sun roof up, but that didn't do anything.  I was
wondering if any of you had similar problem on your E36 sunroof, if so,
do you know the service bulletin on that rattling inner piece of the sun
roof.  Thanks in advance, please reply to geoffm3@domain.elided.

geoff