RE: CCA elections

Gary Lin wrote:
>I will echo Richard W's notes in that we all should be expressing our
>support for a candidate as that of your independent opinions individually,
>like Keith W said, and not that of the digest (get that?).  That said, of
>the question about the incumbent, I refer you to a competing candidate's
>statement that "he hasn't seen a financial statement in a while" as an
>answer to the question repeatedly asked.

You guys are giving the BMWCCA a bad name, and not doing your candidates
(that's how you spell it D'wane) any good either.  If the issue is the Club
financial statement first ask yourself how you could possibly live without
it.  Then ask yourself how you could possibly have missed it on page 112 of
the December '98 Roundel.

Quit your bitchin' and vote already.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021
 Executive Vice President, BMWCCA     (Past-President, too!)