E30 Window Tinting (WOB

<<<- 3 weeks after initial installation (whole day) 3 windows
exhibit
bubbling.
Sooo I take it back and they replace 2 window films and fix another.
The
VERY NEXT DAY after the repair  I notice tons of bubbles in the one
that
they replaced>>>

When i had my '88 325is tinted (formula 1, metal), there were several
bubbles that came up shortly after in the back two windows.  The shop
(L.A. Tint) told me that it was because of the cold weather and that
they would go away.  Almost a month later, I went back because they
didn't go away.  They said that it's still pretty cold out and they
will eventually go away.  Believe it or not, a week later they were
totally gone.  Maybe that's what is happening to your tint...