Re: unofficial BMW CCA members forum page

Hi,

That's a magnificent site. I hope it'll be a success. Everyone, if you
haven't yet, go take a look now. It really looks great. I put a post in my
chapter to say where I live and what car I have. Maybe I'll find people
with similar cars close by.

Steven, would it be possible to have e-mail mailing lists linked to the web
based forums? Then I could use my own e-mail program and set up filters in
it without having to use Netscape to check what appeared in the forums that
I'm interested in.

Michiel