Badger Bimmer Holiday Party - what happened ?

Hope I can get the scoop from other Badger Bimmer (Wisconsin) Chapter
members...

So a few weeks ago we get an invite to the Holiday Party.  Way cool I say
(my wife says "oh, $hit...more gearhead stuff..."), and of course get the
sitter on the schedule.  My wife RSVP's 2 days later, and is told that too
many people have responded and that the plan was for 60-70 people.  When she
asked how is this possible if we just got the mailing, the answer was that
it was done in three (3) batches and we were probably in the last batch.

If this is true, then who was the nuclear physicist who planned this ?  the
next question that comes to mind is where does the club meet?  are there any
other events coming up ? last time I was at the "meeting meeting," it was in
~1988 @ Kaltz (sp?).

Please CC:sdg2@domain.elided when replying to the Digest.

TIA

George K.