Unbeatable BMW from A1books

I have also received the infamous "We regret to inform you..." letter today
from A1books.com.  I have responded with an appropriately phrased email to
their customer service department and canceled the account.  But
interestingly enough, when I checked my account status just a minute ago, it
claims that the Unbeatable BMW book has been shipped and the price is still
$30.95. ($27+ shipping)  We'll see what happens.  If they actually shipped
the book and later realized that the price is wrong, they are screwed big
time.  I'll let my Credit Card handle the matters...  I'm sure glad I
printed out the Sales Order.   :)

I'll keep you all posted.

Rob Mudry
BMW CCA #135536