Cheap book

Hi John,
   Yesterday, I received my copy of The Unbeatable BMW from buy.com.  It
cost $23.97 + $5.80 P&H.  They are pretty scatterbrained there however.
I ordered over the internet and their e-mail response said it would be
shipped 12/31.  Then on 1/4 I get another e-mail that said it was
shipped on 1/4. I reply to that with a complaint. They reply to the
complaint with a message that says they can't find my order number in
the system. The next day, the book arrives.  Go figure...

In any case, I paged through the book quickly last night and it is quite
impressive. There is a price printed on the rear of the jacket - $84.

Good luck with your quest
Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540