Re: Do I belong here

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:53:36 PST
From: "Martijn le Cler"&nbsp;<beamer318i@domain.elided>
Subject: Do I belong here??

For quite some time I've been on this digest list and I've been reading&nbsp;
every question and reply that's been placed.
Now I strongly get the feeling that I am an ugly duck in the bite.
That's due to the fact that I haven't got an "M" or convirtable, I've&nbsp;
just got a slightly modified (read:styled)318 E30 from 1987, I think in&nbsp;
your eyes this is nothing special but the car means the world to me.
Are there any people out there with just about the same car??
Or do I belong on an old people's digest somewhere else??</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Martijn and welcome!&nbsp; Well, I think we'd all agree that anyone
who is a BMW enthusiast is welcome here, whether you own a well maintained
318, a classic 507 or a Ford Tempo -- an interest in BMW's is all that
counts.&nbsp; But you might want to revise you're email address, that's
a Bimmer you have there, not a Beamer.

<P>Happy driving,

<P>John.

<P>BTW.&nbsp; I've seen a couple of posting urging us to vote on the Digest
Logo design, however the website URL has not been included in the postings.
Would someone please direct me? (Sorry, if this is old news but I've been
away for a few weeks).
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>