Re: Do I belong here

Sure, there are lots of us ordinary Bimmer owners out here.  We just aren't
as vocal as the "M///" or Z3 crowd.

I have an 89 325i with a B28 lower end and a few other goodies.  I learn
lots here by reading the posts.

The latest gem was how to install the OBC on my model year.

>Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:53:36 PST
>From: "Martijn le Cler" <beamer318i@domain.elided>
>Subject: Do I belong here??

>For quite some time I've been on this digest list and I've been reading
>every question and reply that's been placed.
>Now I strongly get the feeling that I am an ugly duck in the bite.
>That's due to the fact that I haven't got an "M" or convirtable, I've
>just got a slightly modified (read:styled)318 E30 from 1987, I think in
>your eyes this is nothing special but the car means the world to me.
>Are there any people out there with just about the same car??
>Or do I belong on an old people's digest somewhere else??

Claude Cavanaugh
Manager, Quality Automated Systems
3-7733