Brake Light Failure

I also have tha same problem with the Brake Light Failure or sometimes
even Tailight Failure.  I think it has something to do with having
custom lights.  I have custom rear lights and when I put the stock ones
back on the problem goes away.  And the custom lights I have are OEM.
Go figure.

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i
L.A.  Chapt BMWCCA

>>I have been having the same problem too.  The warning pops up at least
once
a week.  My mechanic tells me that the bulbs are working perfectly hence
it
must be the contacts.   They tried cleaning and filing the socket to
give
the bulb a cleaner contact but to no avail.  Luis, do you know where the
sensor is located?  Thanks.

See Meng
97 E36 AC Schnitzer S3 3.0 Coupe<<<