LA BMW CCA - Fun Filled Evening @ Century West BMW - 3/6/99 (CA)

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that there is going to be a GREAT meeting / event
for all the BMW CCA members
at Century West BMW in Universal City on March 6th from 7pm to 10pm.  Anyone
that is either into BMW's or
the high performance stuff that's out on the market shouldn't miss this
meeting.  Guess that means all of you!
There are going to be a bunch of vendors there which should make this event
very special.  Just to give you an
idea of who is going to be there let me tell you that so far we have CEC/AC
Schnitzer, Valentine Research,
Meguiar's, Yokohama, Motul, Brembo, Toyo and more that are going to come and
give presentations on their
products. There will also be a raffle for tons of great prizes including a V1
radar detector *($399 Value)!!!  So if
you want to join in on the fun and come out to this event please let us know.
Guests of members are also
welcome to join us at the meeting.  RSVP is a must and should be submitted to
Robyn McNutt
(rmmcnutt@domain.elided) or myself (tino.saloomen@domain.elided) ASAP.  This event is
free BTW so you have no
excuse not to attend ;-).  There will also be refreshments and hors d'oeuvres
served.
If you have any questions or comments please E-mail them to either Robyn
McNutt or myself.

Thank you and hope to see everyone there!!!,

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided