Re: Turbo update and Hella's... **Rob

From: danny <Daniel.D.Ayd-1@domain.elided>
>Subject: Turbo update and Hella's...
>
>Turbo is DOA unless I can find a knock sensing and ignition control
>module for a decent price...J&S SafeGuard sounds like it would do the
>trick but I have yet to find a retailer that sells it...they're hand
>made so I assume they're expensive which would mean my dreams a high hp,
>low-buck motor are crushed!

    I must have missed your earlier post on this Turbo conversion, so I have
no idea where you are with it...  but you can find a few J&S dealers in the
"Market Directory" section of www.miata.net - lots of those little cars get
turbo kits and the J&S stuff is popular for advanced control.

- - Rob Levinson
'85 535i Turbo (going this week, hopefully)
'88 M5 Turbo (coming this week, hopefully)
'90 Miata (the other "M" car, but no turbo.  Yet.)

www.shortshifter.com
(home of the BL/SS short shifter conversion and non-stop dance party)