Re: lost UPS package

This message is in MIME format.

- -------23541-----Avana-Web-Mail------

Right now it just state Manifest Shipment.  This means they entered the info in the UPS system but have it has not left their dock yet.  2002ad states that is has left their dock.  I like 2002ad and do need parts but I'm hoping I'm not blowing away my only source.  2002ad happens to be cheap as well.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler

- -------23541-----Avana-Web-Mail--------