Re: [E36M3] Alternatives to BMW Group N Spoiler/Splitter

I vaguely recall reading that BMW Australia got a version of
the 318 Ti with a more aggressive splitter on the front.  I
think it was a special version of an Aussie Ti Club Sport.
Not the full blown M3 LTW treatment, but something more than the
U.S. sport & lux ///M3.  But I've never pursued this further.

- - Skip

Peter Stuhr wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with aftermarket spoilers/splitters
> similar to the BMW Motorsports parts available for the E36 M3 LTW, such
> as the ones offered by RD Sport?

End of bmw-digest V9 #818