re: 535is questions

Jeff, the price seems about right. I bought a 1987 535i last year for
$4200. It didn't have a new clutch and it needed a guibo and exhaust.
That's would I would ask, has the guibo (flex disc) been replaced. It
probably was replaced when the clutch was replaced because you have to
drop the exhaust and drive shaft to work on the clutch anyway. Vibrations
under hard acceleration will tell you that you need a new guibo. (I love
writing that word) Mine had 110k at the time so a this was to be expected.
We also put a rebuilt drive-shaft in because we dropped everything anyway.

I think it's new bushing time for me.

marty

'87 535i