Totaled E28 M5 follow-up

Thanks to all that responded with advice and positive comments - many of
you did indeed lift my spirits.  For what it is worth my insurance
adjuster commented on how BMWs (and especially 5ers) are some of the
safest cars on the road.  I expect that the car will be totaled, but I
am still waiting for word on how much I will be compensated with and
without keeping the wreck.  I have kept notes from all of those that
responded looking for parts or to buy the whole thing, and will deal
with them in the order received when and if the time comes.  IF I am
able keep the car, my mechanic has agreed to help part out if necessary.
When I know what I am doing, I will repost since there was quite a bit
of interest in what is left.

Anand Shah
Dead E28 M5
93 Corrado SLC