Re: Stonguard and higher wattage bulbs

I have stoneguard on my foglights and have put 100w bulbs in.  The bulbs have
been in for two years now and no problem.  The only thing I could maybe coment
on is that the stoneguard material is starting to get a little discolored, i.e.
slight yellow tint.  This is not the way the film looked when it was new.  I am
not sure if it due to the material just getting old or the fact I am useing BIG
wattage bulbs.  If it is either case the $20 for replacement material is no
biggie for getting 2 years out of it.

Dean
95 318is
00 M3 ?? 300hp+ AH  Yea!