Re: Texas flag removal

Granted, I removed the little flag from my 328i only a week after taking
delivery of the car, but I just pulled with my fingers on one side and
it slowly came off.  Be careful the other edge of the badge does not
scratch the paint while you do this.  Constant pressure and patience
should do the trick.

Luis Marques
'97 328i