Racing Dynamics sway bar end links

All,
I have a Racing Dymanics e34 rear sway bar that need the end-link replaced
(a little bit of movement). Other than paying $65 per link for replacement
links from Electromotive (via Turner), what are my options? I like this bar
because it really dialed out alot of the understeer (still a little left
with the factory front bar), but I dont want to replace it unless I dont
have any other options.
TIA,
Steve
'91 525i (BL/SS, 143k, Redline, chip)   (oo(||)(||)oo)
'88 Cherokee (4.0, 153k, 242, Redline)