Re: January Roundel & other concerns

I would like to publicly commend Duane Collie on his article in the January
Roundel about inserting a roll cage into his E36 M3.   It was well written,
informative, entertaining, had good pictures, and had only one obvious
mistake.   Yes, sorry Duane, but you mentioned that it was a RR 6-pack job.
I really don't think so.   You did two cars on one 6-pack?   That's
actually a 3 RR job.  Please!   Just removing the seats and trim, that
alone is 3 RR.  Down here in the South, a job like that would take 3 RR
just to organize the tools.

I was going to rant about how we should use a German beer instead of a
domestic, but I don't want to start any flame wars.   And I really don't
care anyway.

So, someone posted some comment this weekend about our current BMW CCA
treasurer not "doing the job".   Care to elaborate?   Before you publicly
insult someone like that, how 'bout some facts.   Woops, oh it was YOU
Duane.  You said "Let's face it, our current Treasurer is simple not doing
the job...literally".   Why?   Are you referring to her health problems or
something else?

Michael