235/45-17 Yoko Nexus on <E36> w/ 17x8

Sorry for the repeat, thought I had saved the recent digests regarding
putting 235/45-17 with 17x8 wheels, but alas, I cannot find them.  I recall
Duane said they would fit easy on a E36 M3, I have a E36 328i w/ factory
sport suspension.  Does the same apply?  There was also a question of
offset, I'm planning on the Borbet Type E, of whether to go with 35mm,
40mm, or 38mm which as I recall was hard to get.

Also, anyone have any comment regarding the Yoko Nexus?  I was planning on
Yoko AVS Intermediate or A520 until the Nexus clearance came about.  Just
for street use, maybe the local parking lot driving school, primarily want
a tire with good grip and a stiff sidewall for instant response.  But I'm
not forking $200+ ea for MXX3 or S-02.

TIA
Mark Kittock
'96 328i Sport  BMWCCA North Star Chapter
'97 Contour SE
'86 944T  PCA track car