FS: PIAA Bulbs

I have a set of PIAA "PLASMA BLUE" bulbs (pair) in H1 size.  I bought it
in Taiwan while I was there for vacation.  This is 55W = 100W which means
it is brighter.  I bought it for my '96 328is but found out that it is
wrong one for the head lamp.  The H1 is for the fog light.  The bulbs are
brand new, never use it.  I am asking for $75 for the pair eventhough I
bought it for almost $100 (N.T. $3200, the price tag is still on the box)
I would like to get the superwhite instead for the Plasma Blue.
The bulbs are rated in 4500 K. so it's pretty close to the H.I.D. color.
There is a chart that you can compare at TurnerMotorsports's page at:
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/catalog/catalog.htm under "ELECTRICAL"
If interst, please E-Mail me directly.
Thanks

- --
Aaron C. Liu		North Seattle Community College
E-Mail: aaronliu@domain.elided
Home Page: http://nsccux.sccd.ctc.edu/~aaronliu
ICQ: 25763155