<WTB>15" or 16" wheels - 4x100

If you have any wheels for sale please let me know.  I am looking to buy
either 15" or 16 " wheels for my 90 325iC.  No 17" wheels please.  I was
thinking about new Borbet Type C wheels but thought I would check the
used market before making a final decision.  I am only looking for
wheels that are 7" or 7.5" wide.

If possible, attach a picture or a link to a website where I might see
the wheel style.  (The picture does not necessarily need to be the
actual ones you are selling, just the same model).  Keep in mind that I
need the 4x100 bolt circle (4 bolts, not 5).    5 or 6 spoke styles are
the ones I like the most, but please let me know whatever style you have
for sale.  Also, let me know if you have the appropriate offsets and if
the price you are asking includes them.

If you are selling them with tires, I am interested in the following
sizes:

205/55/15
225/50/15

or

205/50/16
225/45/16

Please let me know how many miles are on the tires and how many miles
you think they have left.

Thank You,

Mark Colasante
mcola@domain.elided