Re: What to look for after the body shop?

Duane responds to Steven:

> >What should I be on the lookout for?
>
> Good Work!
>
> >The car is at a reputable autobody shop with lots of BMWs.
> >Color Crafters, Clinton MD.
> >I trust them that they'll use BMW parts.
>
> Bad start (see above "what should I look for").  Color Crafters is, IMHO, a
> very average shop at best. I've seen the work they turn out and I'm not
> impressed. Want the best in the area?  See Robert Appel at Autocrafters in
> Manassas Park, VA tel. 703-335-9646.

Up until that last sentence I was in full agreement with Bubba Duane.  After
that I think I'd have to go with:
             Wagonwork Corp
             3406 Jefferson Davis Hwy
             Alexandria, VA 22305-3101
             Phone: (703) 684-2985
They can be found with
http://www.worldpages.com/bus/detail.whtml?record_id=3971683&city=ALEXANDRIA&region=ALEXANDRIA&state=VA&country=US&website_type=X&searchType=wc&searchRegion=true

(don't put any spaces when you reassemble that link)

They have had a reputation for the best work for quite a while and driving by
you'll notice quite a number of Germany's finest cars.  You pay more there
because you get more and they're certainly not usually in a hurry.
- --
Pat Donahue CCA 125031
Vienna, VA
'91 M5 4GTFUL <- for sale http://www.bubbaclub.com/pat/m5sale.html