Voting Reason?

>From: Dave Imme <dimme@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: bmw-digest V9 #807
>
>Kathy Lyle for Treasurer, huh?
>
>Sorry M. Potheau,  she doesn't have MY vote.  This is a clique you're
>promoting..Think about it.

Dave,

With all due respect, what a bone-headed reason for NOT voting for someone.
You're serious about this, eh?  If you look really, really hard at the
resumes of ALL the people running for Treasurer and made a blind pick,
without names, you'd probably pick Kathy.

Let's face it, our current Treasurer is simple not doing the
job...literally.  So, nice as she is, she's out of there or needs to be in
a big way.

That narrows the field to Kathy Lyle and two others.  You pick from there.
Make your decision based on whom YOU think will do the best job FOR THE
CLUB.  Hey, its YOUR MONEY being handled and spent at BMWCCA. You have a
say so in who controls it.  Don' let prejudices control your pick.

Duane Collie (subliminal message follows)

VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - LYLE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE
- - VOTE - LYLE - VOTE - VOTE - KATHY - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE -
VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

P.S.  Hey, can we draft Kibot for one of those West Coast positions in the
CCA? Just think how much ERAM press the Roundel could have then!