Re: E36 M3 2 Piece Floating Rotors and others

Brandon,
	I believe the only other OEM vehicle from the factory that had 2pcs rotors
were the E34 M5.  These will fit with the calipers on E28, E24, E34, E32 with
bigger wheels(at least 16", preffered 17").  There are aftermarket kits that
have 2 pcs rotors but are very expensive and are racing setup.  Theres Baer,
AP, Brembo, Dinan and Porche kits that can be had for BMW.  But, these all
require at least 17"-18" wheels.

Take Care
Russ