<WTB>M3 Take-Off Suspension

I guess I should've started by asking the digest for help first, but I've
finally given up scouring the local salvage yards for an M3 take-off
suspension. (For those of you familiar with the NY scene, not even Hunt's
Point could help!!!)
So if anybody is looking to part with the shocks, struts, springs, etc. from
their M3, please contact me!! I am also going to need:
- - Front strut mounts,
- - Front spring plates,
- - Front spring pads
(I doubt that anybody will be looking to get rid of these parts, but it
doesn't hurt to ask)
I would also like M3 swaybars, (*with* bushings and front linkages) but I can
always go RD Sport...
Please, even if you only have some of these parts, contact me!!

Matt
92 325is Sharked and looking for the corner-bending prowess of an M3!!!!