Re: superwhite halogen bulbs

The Hyperwhite Mr. Paredes was telling is the basic model of the superwhites
its got a blue frost like painted on top of the bulb ... I havent seen their
beam pattern though....The cheapest I could fing in Los Angeles was in Robocar
Motorsport in West Covina ...you can access their web page at Robocar.com
$12.50 @   $25 pair
That was their special last Christmas....i think it is still on.....
But that time I decided to get the Nokya ...another superwhites....but only a
low wattage
usually goes for $20@ but since they ran out of stock and paid it already they
gave me the
Nokya ....kinda weak bec. its only 55W ....tested it ...not that superwhite
little yellow tinge
This is made in Taiwan
Toucan Industries also has Eurolites....$40 pair
Then the PIAA  superwhites.....cheapest is around $60 ....i heard they are the
best! not testing done yet for me.... i got that quote from options autosalon
optauto.com
Currently I am using Raybrig Hyperwhite not the cheap stuff....from Japan
inputs 60/65W
but outputs 100/125W appears yellow but the beam is white....and it has a good
spread of beam I had the H-4's in my E-30.
I got this cheap sent from me from outside the US....
So to all be wise in buying your stuff.....see it first from others b4 jumping
to the market....
a little price lesson to all....so hope this helps

joops
scarface5@domain.elided
BMW 325es