Re: Michael screws up again.

So I wrote:
<snipped:
 Don.   I mean, you weren't happy with the
original, right?   M42?  How many cylinders in that?   Uh oh!   I think I
found a flaw in your argument...

- ----  and then Matthew wrote:

I don't see the flaw in Don Cicchetti's argument.  He replaced the 4cyl
motor in his 2002 with a M42. The M42 happens to be a 4cyl motor as well.
 What's your point?

Matthew Stellas

- ---- the point is, Matthew, is that I made a mistake, OK?   I thought the
M42 was the M44 (or M40 or whateverthehell the next generation 6 cyl was).
THANK YOU FOR PUBLICLY HUMILIATING ME IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS
OF PEOPLE!   I shall now retire my keyboard in shame.    This is the second
time THIS YEAR that I made a mistake!   How much longer can this go on?
Oh, Jesus, help me, please!   Ahhhhhhhhhhh.   I was just trying to be cute
and amusing and once again ended up looking like a complete ass.   Most
people wouldn't have noticed what a total ignorant fool I made of myself
until you were kind enough to point it out to them!!!!!   Thank you
Matthew.   My bud.

(Really, I'm not mad.  No angry flames, please.   I apologize if you feel
that I took your Lord's name in vain.   This was, once again, a pitiful
attempt at humor.   I should have quit while I was ahead... if I was ever
ahead.)

Michael