Re: Re: Bad move, BMW - but there IS a new 2002!

This message is in MIME format.

- -------12590-----Avana-Web-Mail------

What do you think target price will be in USD?  I want a 2002 just like the old one.  No fance electronic things that drive price up.

Chris

- -------12590-----Avana-Web-Mail--------