Re:Bad move, BMW

Let's face it..the masses be butts!
Who can explain vinyl tops,opera windows,slushie trannies and the
Lincoln Versailles?
How about the Navigator? Nuttin but an Expedition with a $10,000 JC
Whitney makeover.
Who bought into the 'FWD is better'? It was sold to the public by an old

Mustang salesman,
Lee Ioccocca, and they bought it up...sold alot of K-cars.
Nearly everything the NHTSA expouses is a lie...Comrades buy it!
Both MB and BMW have 'caved' with the Tonka toy SUV market. Can they
really be as
good as they sedans that they are based? I'll take an M5 Touring, thank
you very much!

A new Two? Very cool. Is there a viable market segment? Dunno. I already

have an '02'.
After a few days of driving the Q-ship(87 535is), the '02' is one lean,
tight, driving machine.
Can BMW make a 2000 lb. tight little car today without the gizmo
crappola of the 'modern car'?
Regarding the road appliances Americans are used to, I had a topped out
Audi 5000 years ago
and the alternator failed. Sunroof open, windows down and no
electricity. And the rain came.
Stuff in the car and no way to lock it up. Sunroof had a backup
crank(most road appliances
don't have 'backup' systems that I know of).
Bob K....a 2 , a 5 and a Toaster...and a 68 SL