<E36 ///M3> F/S

Digesters, for your consideration.....and first shot before it gets in the
Roundel.
- -----Original Message-----
From: chrislb@domain.elided <chrislb@domain.elided>
To: bmwcclub@domain.elided <bmwcclub@domain.elided>
Date: Friday, January 08, 1999 12:22 PM
Subject: Want Ad

>Please place the following car for sale ad:
>
>1995 ///M3 Vin#WBSBF9324SEH03692.  Rare Avus blau/black combination.  43k
>miles. One owner.  11/94 production (OBDI). 12/94 in service date.
>Purchased 2/18/95.   Always garaged, non smoker, never wrecked, no dings,
>southern car.  Extras include BMW Alpine 6 disc, BMW keyless entry remote
and
>alarm, seat vests, mats, wheel locks, JC chip, B&B stainless exhaust, lower
>x brace, BL/SS short shifter (nice), K&N drop in.  Fully documented service
>history, original window sticker, full synthetics, Zymol, always hand
>washed, Yoko AVS Intermediates (@75% tread left).  Offers not less than
>$28,500.  Chris Brennan. chrislb@domain.elided  678-443-8714.  Atlanta,
GA.

>BMW CCA #19577

I tracked this car exactly twice; once at Summit Point WV Jefferson circut
(little track) where I met Duangerous and Donohoues (sounds like a rap
group, eh?) and once at
Road Atlanta where I saw GOD (glad I didn't meet Him, yet).  Also available
NOT INCLUDED with the car and F/S are 4 235/45/17 BFG R1's mounted on Konig
wheels $1000, PF 90 brake pads (used once) $275, and a brand spanking new in
the box LTW oil pan and install kit from Korman $850.  Prices are FOB
Atlanta.

Keep those logo votes coming....already got a couple o' those dogs (I mean,
dawgs)that can hunt.

CB.....Viya con Dios