Re: E30 RUST!

SH*T! My once pristine 325iS has cancer! Well just a little...

Has anyone else had a little rust spot pop up on the rear valence where the
inboard aft corner of the battery box meets the valance? Theres a little
eruption down there in the black rocker paint...

I guess a little battery acid must have leaked at one time causing
this...ARGGGHHH!

God I hate rust...the beginning of the end? or the end of the beginning?

Dremmel tool, and fiberglass?

Sh*t!

Steve H
89 325iS ... my baby's got rot!
97 Dachshund...looking quizzically at rust spot just above eye level...