Re: Jeff's E-30 looking for an exhaust

Jeff please dont go with the Flowmaster .....it sounds not only loud ....its
like you could hear it from a mile away.....really....
Check out Nopi catalog and they have this muffler with a dual DTM tips
polished 1 in 2 out .....nice one....$200 ....but i found one locally for $150
this is nice and all it needs is to be installed for $25-30 usual price for
muffler installation....
Please dont go with a ANSA twin tip....it will make your car look cheap....
I didnt have to spend too much for my exhaust....had a pipe customized for $70
and that's a 2 1/4" pipe cat back...to a Sebring muffler(not as loud as the
Flowmaster though) and a twin DTM tip   muffler is used but nobody will ask u
if its used $30 so I took it and the tip is only chrome but it sits just right
and still makes people look as if it was a real DTM (well the split where the
twin DTM meets into 1 going to the muffler is hidden by the rear spoiler so
all you can see is the twin tip pointing up)
So make your choice ....Everybody is on a budget but make your car stand
out...

joops
scarface5@domain.elided
BMW 325es  too!