<E30> M3 springs

Well...  I've asked the question before, too, and have decided against
M3 springs on my 325e.  The jist of people's opinions is that the M3
is a four-banger, and therefore has less weight over the front end
than a 325.  Although the springs will fit, they'll be mis-matched for
the application.

Regarding spark plugs, I was very happy with Bosch Platinums, but I
went back to Bosch Silber.  Basically, I couldn't discern a
difference, and the Digest seems to have a preference for the Silbers.

Hope this helps.

   KC Boyce
   '85 325e
   E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/