For sale: 71 '02, 02 parts and E30 parts wanted

I've wrestled with this time and time again but the bottom line is I really
need to do it.  I was restoring this car but with life's changes I need to
part company with my beloved '02. So now I have for sale a,

'71 2002, less than 1K miles on rebuilt engine, 32/36 DGEV weber carbs, new
carpet, new burgundy paint, 4 speed, manual sunroof, no A/C, a complete set
of VDO gauges and I just finished the dreaded heater repair. This car has
absolutely no rust and lots of other parts.  A steal at $2500 (I have far
more invested).

I also have the following parts for sale or trade:
- - complete set of fiberglass box flares (includes front spoiler) $400 and
I'll split the shipping
- - three E30 wheels with MVX4 (these have seen little use)  -$150 (ditto)
- - 323i 6 cylinder engine w/ 5 spd transmission

I have numerous miscellaneous parts that I need to part with and would do so
ridiculously cheap so please inquire if you need something not listed above.

I'm also willing to negotiate these items into the sale of my 2002.

In addition, I'm looking  for the following items for my new daily driver
(86
325e) and would be more than will to work some trades:
    - dash
    - tan interior complete (or driver seat bottom, rear seat back,  door
panel at a minimum)
    - 15" or 16" rims
    - front and rear es/is spoiler

/troyb