Re: <Los Angeles> interesting places?

At 04:22 PM 1/6/99 -0500, Herman wrote:
>I'll be spending an extended weekend in LA and want to check out some car
>oriented stuff.  Anyone have any pointers on any good places that sell
>automobilia or parts/performance goodies?  Will new springs/shocks exceed
>my carry-on allowance? ;)
>
>The auto show, Petersen, Exoto&Exoticar stores are already on my agenda;
>wanted to see if there were any other places worth visiting.

Herman,

All wonderful places to go to...during the day.  However, for a really good
time check out Dejavu, or as my buddies and I call it "EconoLap".  $12 lap
dances.  Ask any taxi driver how to get there ;^).

Just for fun.  If anyone is offended, deal with it.

Jerry "I don't go to places like that!" Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii