Greetings from France

Hi,

I just joined the list.  I'm an American working in Paris.  We have 2
Swedish Bricks, 1 Peugeot, and a 750iA (E32) that we just bought in southern
Germany last week.  Luck smiled, as the car was not driven in winter, and
has the factory sport suspension with 17" BBS wheels.  12 cylinders, no
waiting!  :=)  I was able to re-set the digital display to English after
struggling through the German owner's manual for hours.

If you have questions about BMWs in Europe, perhaps I can help.  There are
differences.  Our M3, for example, has more horsepower than the North
American model.  In the past, European BMWs had a much lower level of
standard equipment than yours, but recently BMW added common "packs" that
include most of the neat options you have in the US.  We have the occasional
Z2 roadster here, which I had never seen in the flesh while living in
California.  I have even seen an M1 on the road (and several in the
extensive automobile museum at Mulhouse France).

I'm looking for an old friend, who had a beautiful 635CSiL which he slalomed
frequently.  Does anybody know Toby Baly?  The world is small, so I'm
hopeful somebody knows Toby.

thx//CL
Ceferino Lamb
Senior Product Marketing Manager