<E46> Garage Door Opener, City lights question

I remember reading a post about installing the garage door opener kit in a
E46, that's the kit similar to the one installed in the E39, can someone
give me the part number and the procedure for doing it? Is the kit designed
for the E46 or is it a modified kit from the E39?

Another question is I noticed there is a hole for installing the city
lights in the high beam housing for the E46, is it very difficult to
install? My E36 has the Ellipsoid headlights and the city lights wired,
they looks good and I uses it as Daytime Running lights in Canada, have
anyone do it on a E46?

Thanks
Michael
94 325is