Convertible dilemas?

Having just bought a '95 325iC, I have a couple concerns and wonder how other
convertible owners deal with them -
1st - Don't really want to have my radar detector mounted on the dash or
window (obvious reasons).  Anyone have experience with K40 or other wired in
detectors?
2nd - Alarm systems, what works best for a convertible (top down) that won't
alarm when someone just gets close!
3rd - Tried a road trip with the top down, at 80+ the wind was whipping the
back seat belts around with a vengeance.  How well do the wind deflectors work
that mount behind the front seat head rests?

TIA

Donald Thain
'87 528e
'95 325iC