Logo Contest Update and a Question

Midnight, January 7th will be the deadline for entering logos in the
contest.  At that time the voting will begin via email.  The email button on
the bottom of the web page will send your vote to Chris Brennan, the
generous soul offering up the $250 to the winner.  Frank Massaro made an
excellent point that a single round of voting will probably not be the best
way to go about it.  Therefore, the plan is to have two rounds, each lasting
a week.  The second round will consist of the top 6 vote getters, returned
to their original size.  Does this sound like the best way to do it?  Is 6 a
good number to narrow it down to?  I know it's not possible to please
everybody, but I want to make sure to do it the fairest and best way
possible.  Any comments and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bobby Crumpley
    BMWCCA