New M5 reviews/pictures

Fellow digesters,

Now I get all major car magazines and have noticed the new M5 has made
it to the cover on all of them (except Automobile) and I have noticed
something peculiar...

In both European Car and the Roundel, there were sidebar stories on
how the two authors of the respective magazines paired up and "tested"
the car the way it should be "evaluated".  Both authors made reference
to getting this "evaluation" on film, but NEITHER magazine has
pictures of those specific acts.

What is going on?

Is BMW forbidding them to print them?

If the pictures weren't good enough for print, how 'bout making them
available on the net.

Wondering and wishing out loud,

Andy Peavy
91 535i