Lets check out the BMW water pump pulley holding tool

  Years ago, I changed the timing belts on my '86 325es and my Sweethearts '84
528e.  My Sweethearts car is do again.
Back then I made up a water pump pulley holding tool.  I recently purchased
the BMW one 88 88 6 115 030 which retails for $36.16 ($27.12 from Stephen) to
see what it looks like.  A quality piece which works on many BMW models.  For
a look see connect to my home page and check it out under the engine section.

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html