Z3s

I agree totally with Gary.  You are carrying a passenger, the
passenger's life is just as important as yours.  Why risk the chance of
the other person's life if you are stupid enough to take your own.  I
think I remeber something a few month's ago talking about automobile
safety compared to purpose built race cars.  Think of what happened to
Senna.  Yes F1 has much higher speeds and something on the car did
break, but BMWs are not fool proof.  They break as well and I personally
don't want to be in the car or even on the track with a car that
endangers the life of anyone else.

	Sorry to anyone I offended, but Gary is correct.

Rob Anderson
'88 535i
NJ CCA family member since '91
And I am sure my brother Rich agrees.