75-78 530i Factory Shop Manual FS

Hey, I've got one of these in good shape, pulled it out of the trunk of a
junkyard 5, in the blue binder...The pages are all in pristine shape, the
binder is very good but has a small split or two on the corners. I have no
idea what these things are worth, or if they're still in print, so if anyone
needs one, just lemme know. I' m also looking for a same type blue-binder 2002
shop manual for use, so, i'd trade this thing even up.

I can give a picture if you need it.

- -Sam Smith