Re: E30 Aux fan

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 gwells@domain.elided wrote:

> Peter wrote,
>
> "I would like to adapt a less expensive and possibly more
> reliable fan, perhaps by a US manufacturer."
>
> Simpson and Racer Wholesale (and many others) sell high performance
> fans.  I have mine direct wired through a switch on the panel located
> under the steering wheel.  You don't need 2 speeds;
> go with a high output 15 inch performance model (15 inch slim models
> are easy to mount in original location).

just an idea, how much for an ER*M?  It would seem compact enough, and
may even make 5% more airflow than a stock fan.

*ducking and running*

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and