Re: E28 Central locking

Lloyd

I had a similar problem the other day, but it was because the battery was
really low, I doubt this is your problem.  Another time my car had done it and
although I thought it was the car it was actually me.....When I would turn the
key back to the "rest" position I was actually turning it just a little past
and the door would instantaniously relock!  If I turn the lock really slow
while gently pulling on the key it would come out before it would lock again.
These situations are kinda like those cars that automatically lock the doors
when the car starts to move, but in our case it can happen anytime!  From My
experience I would guess that the switch part of the lock is too "sensitive"
or out of adjustment (If it can be adjusted at all?), but I am not familiar
with the setup at all so try around, I am sure someone has dealt with it
before.  Good Luck

Nathan
85 535i