FS, SF Bay: OEM Michelin MXV4 Energy tires

Our new 323iC has OEM Michelin MXV4 Energy tires on it.  I would like to change
to stickier, summer-ier tires since we don't need the all-season capabilities
of the Michelins.  The tires are 205/60-15, have about 3k miles on them, are in
perfect condition otherwise (no patches, holes, no curb bumps, etc.).  Retail
is over $100/tire (cheapest source) and dealer is well above that.  Will part
for $150-200 for the complete set of 4.  If anyone is interested, please
contact me: email to klein@domain.elided preferred; 408-752-9426 daytime
otherwise.  I'll need to order the new tires and have them installed before you
can pick them up.

Timing, delivery, etc., can be negotiated.

		-Mike Klein
		klein@domain.elided